Become a member
Why choose to be a MADSR member?
The Moroccan Association for the Development of Scientific Research (MADSR) is a non-profit association, whose mission is to promote clinical and fundamental scientific research and to demonstrate the importance of scientific research within the Moroccan society.
Any person sharing the vision of the Association may become a regular member, after paying the annual subscription and agreeing to the admission conditions determined by the Board members.
By becoming a member of the AMDRS:
– You will contribute in a concrete way to the achievement of the promotion of the scientific research in Morocco,
– You will benefit from a preferential rate on workshops and conferences registration fees,
– You can participate in major scientific debates on research issues in Morocco,
– Possibility to apply for support for students and young researchers.
How to become a member?
- Each candidate member must complete an online membership application and send it to the Association’s Bureau (Download here).
- Acceptance of membership is confirmed by the Bureau
- Membership is valid for one year from the date of subscription.
- A renewal notice will be sent to all active members before their membership expires.
Contributions are due on the first of January of the year. They are set at:
– Students: 400 dhs (a certificate of enrolment in a higher education institution must be attached to the application form),
– Researchers, research engineers, Health professionnals: 2000 dhs.
Membership is effective only after payment of the membership fee, except for founding, honorary and emeritus members.